Gray & Pape, Inc., is a distinguished full-service cultural resources management (CRM) and historic preservation consulting firm. Our firm has successfully and efficiently completed over 1,400 projects, sizeable and small, throughout the United States. We offer a proven ability to accomplish complex engagements with in-house resources, or work productively within a larger team. Gray & Pape's standing with clients and regulatory agencies is excellent!
Gray & Pape professional staff are proficient practitioners with all pertinent federal, state and local regulations. Overall, our personnel meet, or exceed, the U.S. Secretary of the Interior's Professional Qualification Standards in multiple Archaeology, Architectural History and Historic Preservation disciplines, as well as the standards promulgated by the Register of Professional Archaeologists.
Some selected professional services examples:
- Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act Compliance
- Historic Tax Credit Certification, National Register of Historic Places Nominations
- Phase I-III Cultural Resource Identification, Evaluation, and Treatment
- Historic Preservation Plans, Interpretation Plans, Green Historic Projects
- Preparation of Memoranda of Agreement and Programmatic Agreements
- Cultural Resources Studies for NEPA Compliance/Cultural Resource Management Plans
- GPS/GIS Resource Mapping and Alternatives Analysis
- Historical Surveys, HABS/HAER Documentation
- Geomorphology and Geoarchaeology Investigations
- Interpretive Writing, Interpretive Signs, and Exhibit Content and Design
- Artifact Analysis and Long-term Curation of Artifacts and Materials
- Native American and Traditional Cultural Properties Consultation