Gray & Pape provides permitting and compliance services for electric transmission line projects throughout the eastern United States. These projects range from single pole replacements to multi-state, right-of-way (ROW) upgrades and refurbishments. In support of these projects, Gray & Pape provides:
- tribal and federal agency coordination;
- scopes of services, state permit applications, technical proposals, and United States Army Corps of Engineers self-verification forms;
- cultural resource diligence documentation and archaeological sensitivity assessments;
- site identification and evaluation fieldwork;
- archaeological monitoring;
- site and landscape protection plans; and
- technical reporting that consistently meets/exceeds federal and state review thresholds.