Gray & Pape’s Northeast & Caribbean Regional Office is a full-service cultural resources management firm specializing in terrestrial and marine archaeology and historic preservation. From our centrally located base in Providence, Rhode Island, we are committed to providing high-quality, responsive professional services to our clients in the energy, transportation, and government sectors throughout New England, the mid-Atlantic, and the Caribbean.
- Phase II Evaluation of Submerged Resources Monongahela River Pool 3
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Department Galveston Artificial Reef Survey Project
- Boston Harbor Long Island Bridge and Utility Corridor Replacement Project
- Lake Erie Crossing Millenium Pipeline Project
- Bayport Ship Channel
- Liberty Shorefall Pipeline Natural Gas Project